Our paris excursions have taken our guests on some incredible visits to some very special places. Here's a list and some images of the types of experiences our guests have with us!
- a tour of Montmartre village
- a walk through charming Paris passages
- shopping at the world's largest flea market
- a private fabric showroom and workshop tour
- a guided tour by the curator of an exclusive private museum by Louis Vuitton
- an indigo workshop
- a tapestry workshop tour
- an exclusive Chanel embroidery house
- a textile artist's atelier visit
- the last couture flower and feather atelier in central Paris
- the best fashion exhibitions in the world
- a picnic with the eiffel tower
- a walk through the charming covered passages of Paris
While we offer a variety of tours for non students, we are currently designing a new student mentorship program with our partners in Paris. This program will provide a focused and targeted experience to enhance your fashion education. Mentorship trips will be announced in the winter for travel in May 2018! Please email us to get on our mailing list for more information. For more non student tours please email us and we can create the perfect experience from an afternoon monument walk to a week long itinerary for you and your closest friends, with or without a guide!